Nadia C. Hall is a partner/lawyer at Advokatfirmaet Elden DA. Our main specialties are litigation and dispute resolution. Mrs. Hall represents corporations and individuals and has extensive litigation experience in a wide range of cases before the courts in criminal and civil matters since 1999.Read more
Mrs. Hall has significant experience in handling cases involving complex white collar crime, and has been involved in many of the most high-profile white collar crime cases carried out to date in Norway. This includes Financial fraud, breach of trust, corruption and accounting violations. Mrs Hall has been in charge of several corruption litigations before juries and judges.
Mrs. Hall regularly advises clients on issues that arise in the context of criminal investigations and helps clients navigate during such investigations.
Her specific area of expertise besides white collar crime is personal injury litigation. Mrs. Hall has conducted numerous lawsuits against individuals, companies and state departments.
Mrs. Hall’s representations have included:
* Leading the trial defense for one of the directors in the “Yara-case” on charges of corruption - the most high profile corruption litigation carried out by Økokrim (the Norwegian SFO) to date
* Represented a global industrial company in simultaneous investigations of potential violations of Norwegian laws and regulations regarding corruption, including the economical claims resulting from the charges. The representation also included a review of the company’s potential economical claim as a result of violation of the provisions
* Defended an accountant in Norway's largest consulting company on the charges of corruption
* Leading the litigations and negotiations against the Norwegian state on behalf of the injured from the terror attacks in Norway 2011
* Leading the litigations against the Norwegian state for a Norwegian fuel supplier
* Defended the project manager in a large building construction company on the charges of financial fraud
|Telephone||+47 21 61 13 89|
|Cell phone||+47 908 45 990|
|Education||University of Oslo (Uio) 1994-1999 Master of LawUniversity of Exeter 1997-1998 Specifications/electives international law|
|2002 -||Partner Advokatfirmaet Elden DA|
|2001 - 2014||Lectured in professional ethics at the University of Oslo (Uio)|
|2000 - 2002||Associate Attorney at Law Advokatfirmaet Elden DA|